Important Message - COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
Dear Platinum Customers,
Our number one priority is and always has been the safety of our community, including our team, our clients, and their families.
We value your trust and do not take this responsibility lightly. With new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Montgomery County daily, we wanted to reach out to ensure you we are working hard to protect the health and welfare of our customers and employees in several ways
We're dedicated to following all CDC precautionary measures including:
- A strict policy for team members to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms or a fever, or if they have been in contact with an individual with symptoms.
- All technicians will wash their hands at every opportunity using proper hand-washing techniques, and utilize hand sanitizer when soap and clean water are not available.
- Technicians will use disinfectant wipes on any surfaces that must be touched, including door handles, tools, and home surfaces
- We have implemented a no-contact rule, and our technicians will refrain from shaking customer’s hands.
- Technicians are to remain at least 6’ away from anyone inside the home.
- All team members will use a fresh pair of shoe covers and protective gloves inside of each home, and change as needed.
- Team members will lay down clean drop cloths to further protect all work areas.
Please let us know if you or someone in your home has been diagnosed with, or is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 so we may reschedule your appointment for a later time.
We understand that plumbing and HVAC needs strike at the most inconvenient times, and want to assure you that we are committed to being here for you in your time of need.
As always, we thank you for being a valued member of the Platinum Community. It is our pleasure to serve you and your family. Please reach out anytime with any questions, concerns, or service needs.
Stay safe and healthy.
Sincerely, Platinum Plumbing & Heating, Inc.