Sewer Line Installation and Repair in Montgomery County, PA
The sewer line transfers all waste and dirty water away from your home, but if your sewer line fails, it can be devastating. Whether it’s a new build or you’re replacing an old sewer line, the experts at Platinum Plumbing & Heating, Inc. are ready to help. We offer excellent attention to detail with our extensive plumbing experience and are dedicated to providing the best possible results.
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- Certified Technicians and Plumbers
- The Platinum Standard in Drain and Sewer Services
An incorrectly installed sewer line could be catastrophic. It’s not a DIY task and not something you task an amateur with. We have the experience, technicians, and know-how to get it done as soon as possible.
Contact Platinum Plumbing & Heating, Inc. today to schedule plumbing, indoor air quality, and HVAC services. The Platinum standard for home heating, cooling, and plumbing.
Sewer Line Repair
Sewer line repair is no easy feat, which is exactly why, if your sewer line does need some sewer line maintenance, it is a job best left to professional plumbers like ours. Amateur service creates a risk for additional damage and an early sewer line replacement. It is a good idea to understand what the signs are that indicate this service is needed. Keep an eye out for the following warning signs:
- Puddles and excessive greenery: Underground leaks from your sewer line will produce puddles in your yard. Because of the contents in the wastewater, it will actually act as a fertilizer to your grass, creating an incredibly green lawn which might seem pretty but is actually a big problem.
- Slow drains: One clogged drain is problematic. Having drains that are all seemingly clogged at the same time however is a sign that the issue goes deeper than the pipes beneath your sink—it means that there is a blockage or a growing clog within your sewer line that must be cleared ASAP.
- Stinky smells: Last and most certainly not least, the smell that a bad sewer line produces are something hard to ignore. Sewer line leaks will create the smell of raw sewage that anyone can recognize.
If a sewer line has taken on enough damage, you may need to consider a sewer line installation to replace the bad line. Contact us to learn more.
Sewer Line Maintenance
If sewer lines will eventually need repair and sewer line replacement, maintenance services can make a difference in how soon these services are needed. Maintenance can start shortly after sewer line installation occurs. This service helps to maintain the wellbeing of your sewer pipe, allowing it to stay clean, clear and structurally intact for as long as possible.
Reach out to Platinum Plumbing & Heating, Inc. today to schedule your sewer line maintenance in Montgomery County, PA. We’re the ones you can count on when you want quality work.
Sewer Line Installation
Maybe a tree decided that its roots belong in your sewer line. Or perhaps your sewer line has accrued too much damage between the pressure from rocks and dirt on the outside and harmful contents on the inside. Whatever the cause, when you need a sewer line replacement, it is followed shortly with a sewer line installation.
Trust us, you can’t go without a sewer line. It’s not an option. And because your sewer line is so important, you should make sure that you are only working with professionals to get your sewer line installation done. Give your sewer line a great start by working with our team.